Informative and Timely. Helpful and Candid.
We know how challenging it is to find good information on senior living options. We also understand the challenges associated with downsizing, selling your home and making a move.
Parc at Piedmont’s experienced senior lifestyle counselors have assisted hundreds of residents and their families with their senior living transitions by helping to assess financial considerations, coordinating downsizing and moving, and by providing those needed assurances throughout the process. For years, Parc at Piedmont has been an expert resource for families who are educating themselves and making decisions on senior living alternatives.
Senior Living Articles
Parc at Piedmont understands that you need to be fully informed and prepared before you can confidently move forward with any life-changing decision. With this in mind, we have authored a series of Parc Communities White Papers and compiled a number of third-party articles on key topics associated with senior living issues faced by retirement-age adults and their families.
Please click on any of the links below to learn more:
- Planning for Senior Living in a Changing Economy Part 2
- Planning for Senior Living in a Changing Economy Part 1
- Tips for Transition
- Overcoming Transition Issues
- Rent vs Buy: Which Senior Living Option is Best?
- Seniors In Recession: Practical Advice For Helping Your Parents Now
- Organizing a Parent’s Finances When Transitioning into Senor Living
- Taking Charge with an Aging Parent
- Boomers and Parents: Bridging The Gap
- Talking With Parents About a Lifestyle Change
- Understanding The Financial Picture
Visit Parc at Piedmont’s FAQ page for answers to your frequently asked questions about Parc Independent Living, Assisted Living and ParcCare.