Strength and Spirit. Health and Harmony.
Parc at Piedmont provides a broad array of engaging programs and effective resources designed to promote a truly active and fulfilling lifestyle. Accordingly, Parc at Piedmont’s popular Fitness & Wellness Programs are specifically tailored to our residents’ individual needs, goals, abilities and skills.
Our wellness programs offer residents opportunities to integrate balance, endurance, flexibility and stretching into their daily health regimen. A full schedule of activities is always available at Parc—from Bridge Clubs and Book Club Meetings to Movie Nights and Mah Jong—to help strengthen friendships and create new ones.
Additionally, Parc’s Learning L.A.B. offers cutting-edge cognitive fitness and computer training programs. Developed by neuroscientists at the University of California at San Francisco, Parc’s Posit Science computer programs are clinically proven to improve cognitive function, and they are fun, too!
Parc at Piedmont also offers personal enrichment programs and opportunities for religious involvement to those who are interested.
Parc at Piedmont’s Fitness Programs and Wellness Amenities Include:
- Personal Training
- Functional Fitness (Cardio, Strength, Stretch)
- Line Dancing
- Water Aerobics
- Yoga-Lat-Chi (Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi fusion)
- Walking Club
- Yoga (Stretch, Meditation)
- Ballroom Dance Instruction
- Strength and Balance
- Hinge and Twinge (Cardio, Strength, Stretch)
- Chair Exercise (Cardio-Chair, Strength)
- Heated Lap Pool
- State-of-the-art Fitness and Aerobics Center
- Two Full-Time Club Directors
- Computer Learning Center
- Learning L.A.B. (lifelong active brain) Course